Friday, May 1, 2009

GPT vs. Survey and Favorite Sites

I've decided to stick with the bimonthly earnings report. In the mean time, here's some more info on the sites I work for.

As you may recall from my intro post, there are two main types of money-earning sites: Get-Paid-To (GPT) and Survey.

GPT site - A website that allows you to earn money by signing up for offers (advertising, sweepstakes entries, and the like), and occasional surveys.
Pros: Generally more money to earn, offers credit quickly take longer to expire.
Cons: Way more spam possibilities, more tedious work, offers may not credit.

Currently, my three favorite GPT sites (in order of my earnings): Cash Crate, Cash Lagoon, Chillin' Cash

Survey site - A website that allows you to earn money by taking surveys. Surveys are usually created by advertising or research entities.
Pros: Virtually no spam, usually more fun/interesting work.
Cons: Generally less money to earn, surveys take longer to credit and may expire or meet quotas quickly.

Currently, my three favorite survey sites (in order of my earnings): Survey Head, Your 2 Cents, Valued Opinions

No comments: