Monday, March 2, 2015

February Earnings

Opinion Outpost - $22

Total for February - $22

Everything came through Paypal, as you see here:

I'm disappointed to say that I had a bad experience with, JDPowerPanel. I completed an entire survey (including watching 15 minutes of content and the full repeat of the demographic portion at the end), yet the survey wasn't credited to me. This has happened to me on less reliable sites, but I wasn't expecting it from this one, since I've had such good experiences with them. I emailed them about the problem (including screenshots of the completion and non-crediting), but got a form letter instead of an actual response. I'm very near the $50 threshold, but if it weren't for that, I'd just cash out what I had in Amazon credit and be done with them early. If you haven't joined them, don't bother.

No comments: